Monday, February 22, 2010

Ideas For A Catholic Confirmation Letter How Do You Write A Letter Of Encouragement For Catholic Confirmation?

How do you write a letter of encouragement for Catholic confirmation? - ideas for a catholic confirmation letter

I should write a letter of encouragement for the confirmation of my friends children. (A boy and a girl from school)
I am not Catholic, not at all religious. I want to be not quite honest. I have no idea where to start. Please help! This is very fast.
Thanks

4 comments:

Grace B.B. said...

Hmmmm, so you should not have asked hahahaa.

Well, wait to confirm you encourage the children? Or ask the priest to confirm? If the former, then you tell them the closest of the Holy Spirit, and fill a sacrament. If the second to ask your friend for help, not because they know the priest haha. Her friend, however, you should still help, because you are not religious and I think it is!

Lynette ☼ said...

Those who prefer to take, if confirmed Congratulations to the responsibility. I know that a strong commitment is required from your side. I admire a lot of classes to the decision making and community service is required to receive this sacrament. Things that are very important in life often require much commitment. I'm proud of you for your determination to complete their program for the confirmation. Good luck! I know you can do.

Susie said...

Perhaps you will find a confirmation of what it means. Did they make promises or commitments? Encourage them to live the strength and integrity, to have these obligations.

Fireball said...

John is really trying, and we believe this will help you to learn more. Thank you for your efforts. We know, dass

Post a Comment