Saturday, February 20, 2010

Back Pain Enlarged Ramipril Back Pain And Slightly Enlarged Spleen?

Back pain and Slightly enlarged spleen? - back pain enlarged ramipril

I went to the doctor on and off for five months, still seems to say there is nothing wrong with me. I had to work for an ultrasound examination of the kidneys and stomach, and the blood. Everything seemed slighly platelets and 127,000 moderately enlarged spleen. My doctor told me not to worry about the spleen. However, I had to feel back pain and swollen for no reason, and groin, but I am not lumpy and IM afraid that a lyphoma or could be something. Can anyone help please IM started to be hypocrondraic one.

1 comments:

Brandon W said...

We are not a hypochondriac. I would like to get a second opinion. An extended sleen nothing to worry ". Inflammation is a sign of an infection, and other things I could be wrong.

Make an appointment with another doctor and see what they think.

Post a Comment