Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Artiste By Scott Kay At Helzberg Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find An Image Of The Scott Kay Artiste Line Of Engagement Rings?

Does anyone know where I can find an image of the Scott Kay Artiste line of engagement rings? - artiste by scott kay at helzberg

It is a collection in the store called Helzberg Artists by Scott Kay. Read on the side of the ring. I can not find pictures of these rings (apparently, is the perception in the store) If I can help someone, I'm looking in particular for the configuration of the three "shelf". Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can not find happiness, that the above URL does not appear that the photos you want.

Anonymous said...

You can not find happiness, that the above URL does not appear that the photos you want.

Post a Comment