Friday, December 11, 2009

Your Installation Was Interrupted Before Acronis How Can I Deal With A Memory Lockup?

How can I deal with a memory lockup? - your installation was interrupted before acronis

I installed Windows XP on my system twice and followed the advice I received through your website in order to resolve the problem.
I invited third plant, waiting for the option for both partitions and create a new one Delete to complete the installation. However, before reaching this stage was too little memory and could not even work in safe mode, because it was interrupted by the installation.
I had to buy a new computer) (8 years old
But I dare not throw.
I hope that fix the old one to use for my grandchildren.
No advice on what to have done that? Bearing in mind that I have to install more memory and possibly a new hard drive.
Thank you for the board, until I can access all the answers, because I am not a working device.

2 comments:

Alan_B said...

A team of eight years is unlikely to run Windows XP if you push the top line, if you bought it. If you re-load Windows, download the version that was originally supplied. I'm sure there is no problem if the team is not bad and if it's really not worth it to spend money. You can buy a new computer for $ 300 that would run rings around any device that is eight years. I know that his grandchildren would have preferred.

chutechc... said...

Create an operating system on this computer.
If you automatically when you need to insert the CD into your PC 3 ways to have one of them is the installation of Windows XP or something like the arrangement of words (as long as I do), select this option and MS-DOS format once it has the disc is loaded in this state, if you help and press Enter This keeps the list commands and what they do to format and reload XP. Good luck

Post a Comment