Saturday, December 12, 2009

Richard Christian Hunting Article Do You Consider Dallas Willard And/or Richard Foster Christian Mystics?

Do you consider Dallas Willard and/or Richard Foster Christian mystics? - richard christian hunting article

Tell me about your own experiences and perspectives, please. I just enrolled in a textbook study of Willard, The Divine Conspiracy ", and read the proposal by Richard Foster. I thought, 'Who is this man is ringing, anyway - the name? and googled him. Ran on the site, until the Christians had custody of her two passions, and the Christian mysticism of Willard, and had red flags everywhere. What do you know?

2 comments:

gwhiz105... said...

Never heard of them, but I avoid all mysticism.I walk with God.

Corrosion EAC said...

They love money.

Post a Comment