Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Phiten Bracelet My Rubber Bracelet (phiten Rakuwa) Turned Yellowish Over Time, How Can I Clean It?

My rubber bracelet (phiten rakuwa) turned yellowish over time, how can i clean it? - phiten bracelet

my rubber band (Phiten rakuwa) had turned yellow with age, which was originally colored or transparent, I transactions, how can I convert back to its original color Phiten asked, he said, yellowish because my sweat is acidic, I do not know whether they really do something with the sweat, is to be mad, but everyone knows how to clean and make it clear again?

by the way another Phiten shop advised me to soak in hot water for a few hours, or to add salt to the water, do not know anyone when adding salt to destroy the rubber? thank you very much:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment