Monday, January 18, 2010

Natural Sleep Inducers I Cant Sleep!! Is It My Bed Or I Also Have Had Diarrhea Too.?

I cant sleep!! Is it my bed or i also have had diarrhea too.? - natural sleep inducers

I can not sleep the last 2 days I think it might caffiene I drink coffee and soft drinks, 2 days. I also had diarrhea, so it could be done. sleep well in general. This is my bed is a futon that disaster in the Middle Ages, and I feel as if I was in a bun Speek, decreases as in the middle. I feel comfortable in a sentence. Does anyone know any natural cause sleep? I do not think that I think suffer from insomnia, I, is one of the problems I listed. Besides, what do you think keeps me last 2 nights?

2 comments:

hammerhe... said...

You have not slept? Sometimes I would not be able to sleep for hours and end around 2 hours to get sleep. If this is the case, then do not worry. Its temporary. But if you do not sleep at all then see a doctor

Britt said...

could be a futon, and caffeine, but I want to see a doctor to be sure. sometimes potentially dangerous disease may have subtle symptoms similar. Please at least call a nurse advice

Post a Comment