Saturday, January 9, 2010

Laundry Mat Supplies I Have A Somewhat Societal Question.. Why Is It That It Always Seems Like Mexicans And Other Hispanics Are----?

I have a somewhat societal question.. Why is it that it always seems like Mexicans and other Hispanics are----? - laundry mat supplies

always in the laundry? No matter where I live. Southern California, Portland, Oregon, a suburb of Seattle, Washington, or even in a small town in Pennsylvania. I go to the laundry mat and to guarantee almost 99% to at least one Hispanic from Mexico or take other more than 250 loads of laundry every washing machine or dryer. The same goes for the laundry room of a large apartment complex. What makes me mad is that I usually do only one or two too. Considering they have an endless supply of wash clothes. As if they make clothes for your family and / or clothing for the whole community. I almost wonder what we need to do to so that maybe I can do laundry, and in rare cases, it is to do ourselves, as we have insisted that all the machines. I know it is obviously very racist. But that should not really be. This is a simple observation that confused me and I wonder whether anyone can know why he seems to be.

3 comments:

mrRobins... said...

If you said, because these people have many children and other relatives. It seems they have one months worth of laundry for 10 or more.

cableguy said...

Because we are everywhere. Not just clothes ... Take a look around.

As to the assumption that all machines ... Maybe you should get up early as the machines and get ahead. First come, first served ... Right?

Sounds like you do not have it, and how to find reasons to complain about us ...
Anyway ... as we have it anyway.

hi hater said...

perhaps because the water bill is high ... Why do you care UR the one without the washer and dryer also worry, like that instead of Hispanics

Post a Comment